Our DETAILED Training will give you the information and knowledge that is necessary for you to start this business AND MOST IMPORTANTLY……EXCEL IN THIS BUSINESS!
2021 TRAININGS ARE HELD ONLINE AND IN PERSON!
Our INTENSIVE and DETAILED (2 OR 3) Day Training Events will cover all aspects of this business. After joining us at a regional event you will be ready to “HIT THE GROUND RUNNING”!
Online Classes are LIVE and are held Thursday-Saturday 8 am (pst) – 3 pm (pst) We host these through a Zoom platform.
In-Person Regional Trainings are 2-Day in locations all across the US! Part of the training takes place in a meeting room setting while the rest will take place outside of the meeting location and on our Mobile Training Unit/Showroom. Hours are from 8:00 to 6:00 on Friday and 9:00 to 5:00 on Saturday.
Here is some of what will be covered at the Training Events:
- Commercial & Residential Roofline Installations
- Tree and Other Landscaping Installations
- Stake Lighting
- Window Outlining
- Pillar and Gate Installations
- Wreaths and Garland
- Configuration and Proper Routing of Power
- Necessary Tools and Equipment
- Crew Management / Scheduling
- Sales &Marketing (commercial and residential)
- Estimating (bids and proposals)
- Decorating Ideas
- Diagramming Jobs
- Purchasing of Lights and Materials
- And much, much more!
Training is only the beginning.
We are here to help you succeed and become as profitable as possible. As a CLIPA Member, you will receive the on-going support and resources that will help you become profitable from day ONE.
Below are some of the resources that you will receive IN ADDITION to the training event:
- Access to Webinar / Videos that cover all of the same topics that are in our (2) day training seminars. Approx. 10 Hours of webinar and training videos. Great for a “refresher” or to train employees.
- Estimating Program for Droid or IOS Devices.
- BELOW Wholesale Pricing For Lights, Decor, and Installation Accessories.
- Updated Training Videos For You and Your Employees.
- Sales and Marketing Resources.
- Photo Downloads
- Form Downloads
- On-Going Live CLIPA TEAM Support (for questions regarding sales, installs, etc.). We will be here to help when you need it most!
First Year Dues for Annual CLIPA Membership Included! What Does That Mean?
- Listing on CLIPA National Directory website.
*Please note that this website is not to generate leads but instead to direct potential clients so that they will see what benefits they have when working with a CLIPA certified installer.
- Rights to Use of CLIPA Logos (and certification logos) for marketing items, website, apparel, print ads, vehicles, etc.
- Access to member-only CLIPA webinars, training events, and discounts to online or in-person events.
- Free admission to the annual CLIPA Conference
- Wholesale Pricing on Marketing Materials (postcards, door hangers, signs, etc.).
- Access to CLIPA Certification events.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Regional events will take place in the following cities*:
Milwaukee, WI – Indianapolis, IN – Buffalo, NY – Durham, NC – Atlanta, GA – Memphis, TN – Dallas, TX – Portland, OR – Orange County, CA – Orlando, FL – Denver, CO – San Jose, CA – Kenosha, WI – St Louis, MO – Vero Beach, FL – Philadelphia, PA
Call 1-800-337-3324 To Learn More About This Great Opportunity!
*Price and locations are subject to change